The SIGBio Record is a publication of the ACM SIGBio community. The aim is to report on the activities conducted by the community, and to publish early notes on current progress in bioinformatics and biomedical informatics areas. In addition, special articles will be published highlighting important developments in the relevant fields.
Call For Papers and Contributions
We invite to submit contributions and papers to SIGBio Record, the newsletter of the ACM Special Interest Group on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology and Biomedical Informatics.
The contributions may be any paper considered of interest to SIGBio community, including the application of computer science, informatics, information technology, and communication technology, and ICT technology. These can be in any of the following categories:
- Survey/tutorial articles (short) on important topics
- Topical articles on problems and challenges
- Well-articulated position papers
- Technical articles
- Review articles of technical books, products and methodologies
- Reviews/summaries from conferences, panels and special meetings
- Book reviews and reports on relevant published technical books
- PhD dissertation abstracts
- Calls and announcements for conferences and journals
- Reports on Workshop and Conference in the area of computer science applied to medical systems or biology
- Brief announcements
Submissions should be made sending the contribution via email to editors at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The paper should be formatted by using one of the templates (e.g., word or latex) reported in the guidelines of the ACM SIG Proceedings Templates at http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates.
- Publication dates: 30th January, 30th May, 30th September
- Due dates: 1st January, 1st May, 1st September.
Archive of Issues
Access SIGBio Record archive at the ACM digital library, or from the links below